Everyone has an opinion, and here's mine about Chik-Fil-A

I am afraid Chik-fil-A has lost a pretty loyal customer. I can get a chicken sandwich somewhere else that doesn't wear its virtue on its sleeve.

Did they throw a lot of their patrons under the bus? Well, yes.

Chik-Fil-A got where they are (third in fast food dining) because Christians who shared their values were willing to pay extra for their products (albeit good ones) to support a business that stood for Biblical teaching on marriage. And, because they supported charities such as the Salvation Army. They know their success was at least in part due to it.

Do they seriously think their former enemies are now going to make them number one in fast food sales. I'm old; I've never seen such a dis at patrons.

They threw SA under the bus. SA will do ok, especially by me, but they didn't deserve this. I will spend my Chik-Fil-A budget helping SA.

As one blogger had written, quoting Paul, "You did well, what hindered you?" Chik-Fil-A did this because they were concerned about the bottom line. Ironically, they will now have to be more concerned about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?