Sarah and Dippity

I created a comic strip yesterday. Dr. Dippity is a middle-aged college professor. Sarah is her pitbull whose thoughts are communicated to Dr. Dippity. I have 19 panels. 

Problem is, I can't draw beyond stick figures. Well, I can draw stationery characters, i.e., a dog who can't move. 

Maybe a budding artist would like to join me in a venture that will make no money but be fun?

Sample: 
Panel One: Dr. Dippity: “All these papers and essays! Ah! I’m so sick of grading.”
Sarah: “Why do it?”   

Panel Two: “It’s my job. I have to turn them back to my class tomorrow.”
Panel Three: Dog eating the homework, papers in her mouth.”
Panel Four, Dippity passing back papers in class. “Sorry, Todd. I don’t have yours. My dog ate your homework.”

I watched a documentary on Bill Watterson yesterday and got inspired. 
-->

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?