Why blog?

I confess that over the 13 years or so I've blogged, it's had three purposes:
1. Share information about communication, learning, and spirituality that would he helpful to readers.
2. Share reflection or writing that might be interesting to reader.
3. Spout off or record some thoughts for my own use.

Unfortunately, #3 was far too frequent. 

So, I hope that in the future this blog will be far more focused on #1.

That said, I have "hired" an intern who will be taking over my marketing for my books and writing, and I will shift some of my blogging to my totally underused website, which she will also take over. There I will blog more on fiction and writing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?