Thoughts on a rainy June Saturday

Racial reconciliation is part of the gospel (or really, a result of it), but it is not THE gospel. I think some people are missing that, in terms of both independent clauses.

I can't help but think of George Orwell's quote: In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

White people should stop telling black people who they should live and how they are supposed to feel. 

In my life time I may see Christians jailed, even myself, for simply existing.

We need Habbakuk today. Go study it.

I write and only want readers, not money. Check out barbaragrahamtucker.com  One of the most nonvisited sites on the Internet. Amazingly so.

I'm learning more about management and conflict resolution from my writers group than from my job as a department chair.

COVID has grown greatly in my county, and in the last week we finally have deaths. Who are these people dying? Is everyone really dying of COVID or dying with it? I do not believe we will ever have honest and accurate numbers. Still, I'm committed to doing all I can not to spread it.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?