The Dispatch dot com


Let me recommend The Dispatch, a relatively recently-begun news service started by Jonah Goldberg and Steve Hayes, formerly of other conservative news magazines (National Review and The Weekly Standard). David French is highly involved, and he speaks for the Christian conservatives.

They are Trump skeptical (fine with me) and highly entertaining. What I like is their morning newsletter, which I find very helpful in getting the facts as well as an analysis from an intellectually respectable conservative viewpoint. Jonah could cuss less, but he knows that, and I need to write David French about how much I appreciate him.

It’s about $100 a year.  I am a member.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?