Wise cracks of the day

Just saw that Kathy Lee Gifford has a book out, The Jesus I Know. I think she's got that out of order. Or something. Jesus is far more than "what we know."

Pres. Biden, after meeting with the Pope, said he was a decent guy. And this from a supposedly good Catholic. I think he's supposed to believe the Pope is the vicar of Christ, which is a little more than a decent guy. 

Had a conversation with a woman yesterday who claimed to be a Christian, but she's living with her boyfriend and I heard her later talking about voodoo with someone. Her conversation partner said the voodoo woman was "nice" because she was welcoming to people in her store. The whole point of voodoo is to put curses on people, but I guess this one was an entrepreneur. Later that woman said another woman was her mother in a past life. OOOOKAAAAYYY. 

In the words of Donald Trump, Sad. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?