Yes. Finally. Triumph.

 Addendum to Friday's posting. 

Yes. Triumph for those who have worked in small and large way to lessen abortion in this country, which has the most extreme abortion "laws" in the industrialized world. 

But we have to change our focus dramatically, and with that, our hearts. It is so easy to be judgmental. When I see those screaming women in pro-choice protests and the vandalism of the crisis centers, I can say "What sinners" or "what trauma, needs, deceptions have these women gone through that they want more dead babies, and even celebrates that?"

 And listening to Biden's b-s makes me sick. What an idiot. Sorry.

Abortion will not end, and probably will not decrease greatly. The reactions of the left make me think they are mentally disturbed and have no education, empathy, sense of history, or intelligence. I am not sure why they see that pregnancy as inevitable! Or that sex with anyone anytime should be consequence-less. 

And I need to stay off Facebook. The wokeness of all these people concerned about poor women is just too much. I bet those people don't do a thing, monetarily or otherwise, to help the poor, and apparently they think the poor have no choices but to abort, have no agency in their sex lives. 

Finally, the protestors. Pure evil. "Abort the Supreme Court?"

Yeah, I said it. 

That said, Some of these state laws are extreme and I do hope saner heads prevail in those states. To expect a 12-year-old raped by her uncle to go through the pregnancy--when her body is not ready for it-- does seem pretty evil in its own right.  The pro-choice advocates need to calm down and start using rational arguments rather than screaming and throwing fake blood. 

And more, the Christians who now rejoice need to repent and resurrect love and compassion throughout its body, not just in little pockets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?