Sorry. Not Sorry. Get one of my books!

 Sometimes I post, well, snark. Or snarky lite. It may shock or offend.  But it's all couched in balance (no extreme positions are totally, absolutely correct, in my view), and empathy for those who struggle with certain temptations or past experiences. 

But my mouth does get me in trouble.  It did yesterday. Sometimes others just need to be called out, set straight. And it's sometimes not taken well. 

I promise to try to focus on the gospel more herein. By that I don't mean the four spiritual laws, but the grace and majesty of Christ. If you want to read more about that, check out my three small studies, The Gospel According to Lazarus, The Gospel According to the Samaritan Woman, and The Gospel According to Philemon.  I don't have a favorite here. They are six-week studies for groups, or individuals.

Sometimes, though, snark is fun and even needed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?