Advent: Let music live

We have such a wonderful history of Christmas music. Two examples, enjoy and worship. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4v_c_hCRIU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbIcmQ22EeI

Were creation suddenly articulateWith a thousand tongues to lift one cryThen from North to South and East to WestWe'd hear Christ be magnified
Were the whole Earth echoing His eminenceHis name would burst from sea and skyFrom rivers to the mountain topsWe'd hear Christ be magnified
 
Oh! Christ be magnifiedLet His praise ariseChrist be magnified in meOh! Christ be magnifiedFrom the altar of my lifeChrist be magnified in me
 
When every creature finds its inmost melodyAnd every human heart its native cryOh then in one enraptured hymn of praiseWe'll sing Christ be magnified.  Chorus.
 
I won't bow to idols, I'll stand strong and worship YouAnd if it puts me in the fire, I'll rejoice 'cause You're there tooI won't be formed by feelings, I hold fast to what is trueIf the cross brings transformation then I'll be crucified with You'Cause death is just the doorway into resurrection lifeAnd if I join You in Your suffering, then I'll join You when You riseAnd when You return in glory with all the angels and the saintsMy heart will still be singing, my song will be the same
 
Oh! Christ be magnifiedLet His praise ariseChrist be magnified in meOh! Christ be magnifiedFrom the altar of my lifeChrist be magnified in me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?