Idaho Murders Case, Literary Tie

I confess to following this horrific crime pretty closely. These are very young people, they were college students, and the suspect is a Ph.D. student. All in my area of life. 

As inappropriate as this may be, I wonder if Kohberger is not a modern-day, real-life Raskolnikov. 

This story on Fox News (and elsewhere, of course) would seem to support it:  https://www.foxnews.com/media/idaho-murder-suspect-bryan-kohbergers-sick-social-experiment-examined-experts-mind-blowing

I am not the only person who has posted about this, but it came to me independently. I don't think anyone who has read Crime and Punishment would miss the connection, however tenuous. It hit me early because there seems to be no prior relationship between the suspect and victims, and Kohberger studies "crime." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?