Random personal thoughts for January 4

This is post 2,778.  No one can say I don't put out content. 

My brother took a flight from Baltimore to Albuquerque via Chicago this morning at 5:45. My sweet and tolerant sister-in-law had to get him to the airport at 3:30. Yeah. That's commitment. 

I am appalled by the way Republican Congressional reps are acting. Good grief. If they can't agree on a speaker, what else can they not do?  The longer this goes on, the more time it wastes and the stupider Republicans look. Actually, about ten of them look.

Third: Why do customer service people say "No problem" when you say thank you or ask for something? We weren't trying to cause trouble, and it's their job!

I may add to this.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?