Check-in for a frosty February

This is post 2797. Winter in the South is a challenge. It was in the 70s and we had a big thunderstorm Thursday night. Today it was 37 in the afternoon when I was walking my dog. 

So it's cold, but I have decided that freezing in my house is not virtuous, only cheap. Freezing as in 65 degrees. 

I have been ill for the last few days, and consequently tired. Some kind of infection. It prevented me going on a trip five hours away I was ambivalent about. Driving alone....not fun. 

I am getting ready to send my ninth novel to the publisher of my eighth novel. 

Which brings me to this: I will be on Facebook Live on Tuesday the 21st at 6:00. Go to Facebook and put in

Author Q&A with Barbara Tucker

Also see https://www.facebook.com/colorfulcrowpublishing/videos/1250509152566680

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?