Lent--What this year?

 For Lent I am giving up blogging until after Resurrection Day. 

That doesn't mean no writing, just not posting and not obsessing over who is looking at it. That means I will close the tab for this on my computer. 

I will be back after Easter and probably have a flood of these then. In the meantime, may we all study the Word and prepare our hearts for the joy of the cross and the resurrection. 

Lent is not about giving some silly thing up, but about spiritual preparation and focus. My Franky Planner quote for the day "Truth and Life are all around us. What matters is where and when you decide to put your focus." Apt for today, from Roger von Oech (a creativity guru). 

I am particularly bad about focus, so anything that can help me with that is a boon. 

In the meantime, try my podcast "Dialogues with Creators," website, and books (Kindles are pretty cheap). 

I recommend reading the Psalms of Asaph (50, 73-83. They are overlooked and I find them a true blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?