More commercials I hate, revisited

The really heavy set girl dancing around singing about a drug for diabetes.  Do they not get the irony? Do they not realize most of us are either perplexed or laughing?

The woman on the Nexium commercial (hawked by a guy I used to like, Mike Huckabee) with her husband and she starts crying. Women who are one step away from tears always annoy me anyway. 

Then she says, "I now know this man differently than I knew him before." What in the world is that supposed to mean? Don't they realize how this sounds? As in not appropriate.

This on top of Martha of Medicare. 

Obviously I see these on a certain station.....

And my most recent favorite, AARP members can get a discount for their Rolling Stones concert tickets. 

Now that's funny. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?