Tell Me I'm Wrong

 Perfect freedom happens when a woman stops caring if a man gets mad.

I posted this yesterday--I am thinking of several things, but mostly Nikki Haley. 

Trump has resorted to "birdbrain" comments--what a, well, I'll abstain from saying what I think. He put her in a high position, now she's a birdbrain because she has the nerve to run against him. He threatened people who gave her money--and she got money off of it!

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4429571-haley-fundraises-off-trump-donor-threat/

I am speaking of abused woman everywhere who need to come to their senses. 

Now, this needs a clause at the end: when the woman does the right thing. And when it's anger for her being true to herself or anger over his ego. If a wife wrecks the family car, some anger is justified about the situation, but not toward her as a human being.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallman's Syndrome: The Secret Best Kept

Do I Really Have to See the Barbie Movie?